Next Webcast: Monday, 27 September 2021
17:00–18:00 (CET) /11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. (ET)
Speaker: Prof. Dr. Bernhard Schwetzler
Topic: Terminal Value - Fade Factors and Growth Assumptions
All EACVA and GACVA members are able to view the webcast each month. To access the login links each month as a members please follow the instructions below:
- Log into www.NACVA.com
- Click on My Account located in the top right corner of the page
- Click on Around the Valuation World®, located on the left column of the page
- Monday, 12 July 2021 - Today’s Fraud Risk Models Lack Personality
Speaker: Dr. Sri Ramamoorti, ACA, CPA, CFE, CFF, CIA, CFE, CRMA, CGFM, CRP, FCPA, MAFF, Associate Professor of Accountancy at University of Dayton
- Monday, 24 May 2021 - Construction Impacts During COVID-19 Times
Speaker: Alina Rivera, CPA, CVA, CFE, MAFF, CIRA, CGMA, MBA, CEO and Partner at On Point Strategy
- Monday, 26 April 2021 - Multiple Adjustments: Theory vs Practice – How can we discern the adequate level of the multiple we should use in the valuation of an unlisted company?
Speaker: Anamaria Ciobanu, Senior Manager, Deal Advisory, Valuations, KPMG Romania / Professor of Finance at ASE ASE BUCURESTI, Faculty of Finance, Insurance, Banking and Stock Exchange
Upcoming webcast dates:
- October 25, 2021
- November 29, 2021
- December 20, 2021
*Note: Free CPE will be offered to individuals who view the live webinar (up to our May 2021 webcast). After that, individuals will be able to view the monthly webcast; however, they will need to purchase the AVW subscription for CPE.
For any questions please contact EACVA team at: email@example.com.