Who Should Attend
This web seminar is ideal for the business valuation professionals, Certified Valuation Analysts, investors, corporate finance consultants, controllers, analysts etc.
How You Will Benefit
After completing this web seminar, attendees will be able to apply proper fundamental analysis techniques to different start-up cases, to approach the valuation problem by use of appropriate techniques and to deal with the often huge uncertainty that exists in early stage business models.
Valuation of innovative business ideas has become more and more relevant in recent years. Digitalisation, big data and new technological advances have not only led to a rise in new business ventures but also triggered many of the old brick-and-mortar companies to reinvent themselves. For valuation expert the challenges are usually quite high: such valuation cases usually show no history, no visibility and no good comparable situations.
In this webseminar a deeper insight into necessary analytical steps, common techniques and approaches to the valuation of start-up companies and innovative business models is given, in order to prepare the valuation expert for such situations.
- Basics of Analysing Start-Up Companies
- Characteristics and typical phases of young business models
- Specific challenges in understanding young business models (drivers, failures)
- Approaching data-driven businesses
- Valuation techniques, approaches and special cases
- Typical pitfalls in valuing start-up companies
- Discussion (your questions to the speaker)
The seminar is fully booked and the registration is closed.
- € 120 (€ 142,80 incl. 19% VAT) for EACVA members
- € 145 (€ 172,55 incl. 19% VAT) for employees/colleagues of EACVA members
- € 195 (€ 232,05 incl. 19% VAT) for guests
Registration fee includes the web seminar materials in PDF format.
Conditions of Participation:
- Date: Wednesday 15. November 2023 I 14:00–16:15 (2 hours of continuing education credit / 2,5 CPE for the CVA recertification)
- After your registration you will receive a registration confirmation by email.
- This web seminar will be held via Zoom. You will receive your personal Zoom link and the web seminar materials at the email address that is provided in your registration one day prior to the web seminar date.
- Certificate of Attendance: It is required to respond to all poll questions displayed randomly throughout the web seminar. In order to view and answer all poll questions, please make sure to download Zoom: https://zoom.us/download. After downloading the latest update, click here to run a Zoom "join test" to ensure you are set up prior to joining the web seminar.
- Cancellations must be sent in writing (by e-mail to: email@example.com). In case of cancellations after 18 April 2023, a cancellation fee of 50% of your registration fee (VAT may apply) will be charged. Cancellations made within 24 hours prior to the event date or nonattendance will not be refunded.
- EACVA offers the opportunity to send in a substitute participant at no extra charge if a registered participant is unable to attend the web seminar.
- Data: The personal information that you supply to us will be stored and used by means of electronic data processing in compliance with the Data Protection Act for contract execution.